Your Hidden Power & Health Identity.
~ Stay still for a few minutes.
~ Take six long, slow, deep breaths.
~ Get yourself into a comfortable, relaxed state.
You’ll be more receptive to new ideas when you’re still and comfortable.
Go down the following list of affirmations, and read each one out loud slowly
Notice how each affirmation makes you feel worthy and pay special
attention to the ones that evoke the most resistance.
- I love focusing on my health and how it makes me feel
- I am healthy
- I am free
- I am prosperous
- I am wealthy
- I am forgiven
- I accept myself
- I love being me
- I deserve the best life
- I am valuable
- I am creative
- I am powerful
- I am happy and full of joy
- I deserve to be healthy and in shape
- I have an abundance of energy throughout the day
- I love myself and give myself permission to release the
weight that’s no longer serving me
- Food is fuel, and I give my body the best sources of fue available to me
- I am so happy and grateful that I am becoming the
healthiest version of myself
- I am confident in my abilities to reach my goal weight
- Moving my body is so much fun for me
- I feel so good when I know I’m eating foods that are healthy for me
- I have all the power within me, right now, to reach my ideal body
Once you’ve gone through the list, note which affirmations did, and did NOT resonate with you—that’s a big clue into your non-conscious health identity.
Did you feel yourself agreeing that you deserve it? Resisting the idea that you have the necessary knowledge and skills? Once you illuminate those limiting background beliefs, you can start to question them.
Sign-up for the 100 Days to Develop the Mindset of Health & Live in Health body Program.